Today I have a card to share with you.
I have not made any vintage card for quite some time, so
I challenge myself to make a masculine vintage card
to showcase friendship and love
for month of February.
I used the layout from LLC February Challenge- Tina's Sketch.
The image is Crafty Individual-063 Friends in Paris.
I stamped it on 2 white cardstocks with navy and brown ink and
distressed all paper edges with inks and distress tool.
I fussy cut out the word "FRIENDS" from the brown image
and mounted them on a piece of frayed natural color
linen ribbon with 3D foam dots.
The phrase on the image "Let us embark on this journey and
together we can realise our wildest dreams" is so sweet.
The card measures 6"x 6".
The DPs are from Pion Designs'
For Father and Studio of Memories collections.
I fussy cut out the butterflies from the DP,
sprayed them with perfect pearl mist and
used them to decorate the card.
Other embellishments I used are:
Dusty Attic chicken wire and swirl chipboards,
Clock face diecut using Tim Holtz die,
TH "Us" lightbulb Vintage Trinkets,
TH Idea-ology Swivel Clasp,
Jute mesh ribbon and cluny lace.
Cream jute mesh ribbon, 18mm cream fine vintage cluny lace,
and 8mm cream vintage fine scallop lace are
all available at the Ribbon Girl Shop.
I also decorated the inside with Pion Designs paper
and Dusty Attic chipboard.
Hope you enjoy this visit, and thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a great weekend!
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
- LLC- February challenge Tina's sketch
- Crafty Individuals- For my friend
- Pion Designs- Valentine challenge
- Creative Inspirations- Sent with love
- Papertake Weekly- Anything goes
- Deep Ocean- Love and lace
- Stampin' for the weekend- Something metal
- No Matter Which Challenge- Ribbons and bows
- Crafts and Me- Your favorite color combo (blue and kraft)
- Vintage Stamping- Blues, browns and beige