Today I have a birthday card to share with you.
The image is called Aloha. I have colored her with Distress Ink pads.
I used my Frantage embossing powders for the 1st time.
Not quite used to heat emboss from underneath;
I need to practice more to get a hang of it.
I made this little picture frame using air dry clay and Martha Stewart mold.
The sentiment is an old one from Stampin'Up.
The little turtle is a Memory Box die cut. I dry embossed the cut out
turtle shell and dusted with chalk ink and glitter glue.
Dies used are Go Kreate, Spellbinder, Magnilia, and Memory Box.
DPs are from my stash, I bought these papers few years ago from
Island Paparie when vacationing in Maui, Hawaii.
The following items are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
3mm Aqua bead string, ivory button twine, heart with flower charm,
seam binding ribbon (colored with DI), Elizabeth cluny lace,
50mm Emily embroidered tulle lace,
small pale lilac gardenia flower, white K&G chrysanth.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
I wish to enter this card in the following challenges:
- Saturated Canary- challenge 43 Emerald
- The Sketchy Challenges- #47 Sandy's sketch
- Cupcake Craft- Lavender and lace
- Divas by Design- Shape it up
- Simon Says- Flower power
- Delightful Challenges- Bingo (full house except buttons and stitching)
- Whoopsi Daisy- May flowers
- Songbird- Bloom and grow
- Crafts and Me- Use a digi
- ABC challenge- N for Not just one
- The Kraftyhands- Flower frenzy
- Stamping Sensations- Embossing and texture