My Followers

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Happy Summer at The Ribbon Girl

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all are enjoying the summer so far.

We are having a new card challenge at The Ribbon Girl Blog.
The theme is ~ Summer.

I made a shaped card using a new LOTV image ~ Water Lily.


The image was water colored with Distress Ink.


Designer paper: Memory Box
Dies: Go Kreate, Memory Box, Magnolia


The following embellishments are available at The ribbon Girl Shop:
13mm Olivia cluny lace, 50mm Emily embroidered tulle lace, sticky tape,
Anemone vintage pink flower, Darjeeling pink mini blossoms.


You can see more DT inspirations at The Ribbon Girl Blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs,
Katie

I wish to enter this card in the following challenges:

6 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Katie. I love the sweet image, beautiful colouring and pretty detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Beth Brovold said...

AWE Katie she's GORGEOUS!!! The colours and that image...BEAUTIFUL!!! What a perfect summer scene...and I see that you are sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy...thank you!!!
Take care,
Beth

Alexandra♥ said...

You are always able to make even the tiniest card be full of details and look amazing, dear Katie!! This is simply adorable!!

Sanja Grdinić said...

I just love those dies and card shape! You should enter this to our Use Dies Challenge over at Crafting By Designs. :)
Hugs, Sanja

Beth Brovold said...

Congratulation Katie on your Top 5 win at our Fussy and Fancy "Summertime" challenge!! I knew she was a winner!!
Take care,
Beth

Chris / CS Designs said...

Katie, Been a while and wanted to stop by and say hi and catch up on all your lovely new creations. This is a really beautiful card ( you have such an elegant style) and I especially love the shape as well as all the decorative elements you used.

PS. I am having a bit of a Blog Candy event on my Doodle Pieces and would love to have you come an play along. :)