Happy July 1st Everyone!!!
It is my turn to host the Scor-Pal monthly More-Than-One-Score Challenge.
I have chosen "Summer Fun" as the challenge theme for July.
I made an ice cream stand card for my DT project
with an easy tutorial for you in this post.
For this card, you will need:
- Craft knife
- Paper cutter
- 5" x 10" card stock for card base
- 4 7/8" x 4 7/8" designer paper for card front
- 3" x 4 1/2" designer paper for table cloth
- Coloring medium~ I used Distress Ink pads
- Stamp image~ I used digi stamp Sweet Treat Wryn from Tiddly Ink
- Embellisments~ die cuts, lace, twine, pearls, dew drops and paper flowers
Designer paper ~ Magnolia and Maja Design
Dies/punches~ La La Land Crafts, Simon Says Stamps, Magnolia,
Taylored Expressions, Martha Stewart, Stampin'Up.
The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
Blueberry blue baker's divine twine, pink button twine, dew drops,
3mm white s/a flatback pearls, memo pin, 13mm Olivia white lace,
WOC pink and blu pretty blossom flowers, WOC apple blossom.
I hope this tutorial has inspired you to create a summer-theme project
with more than one score and we would love you to share your
creation with us at Scor-Pal Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
I wish to enter this card in the following challenges: