My Followers

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Fairy Wishes

Morning Everyone!
Where did the time go, it's end of May already.

I am sorry that I have not visited your blog lately my friends.
Working overtime seems to be a daily occurrence these days due to
new protocol, new work processes and new computer system
being implemented all together this month.

But, it is always calming and relaxing when I find time to craft!

Onto real business now. I have a new creation to share with you today
~ a DT card for Sugar Nellie Monthly Challenge.

Our theme is always Anything Goes as long as you use a
Sugar Nellie stamp, digi or rubber, your choice.

I used a retiring digi stamp called Little Bit Of Gossip.
This digi is available for a limited time only until the license runs out.
You can find more retiring Sugar Nellie digis  on sale here.
So, why not get some while they are still available. 


The digi is printed on Canson Mix Media paper from my HP laser printer.
As usual, I water colored the image with Distress Ink pads.
I enjoy coloring this fairy, she is so adorable.


I used Maja Design May Mood Board for my color theme.

MB-May16

Designer paper ~ Maja Design Fika collection
Dies ~ Go Kreate, Magnolia, Marianne, Memory Box,
Lifestyle Craft, and Tim Holtz by Sizzix
Flowers ~ WOC and Pateloo
Sentiment ~ Stampin'Up


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hope my card inspired you to make a creation for the
Sugar Nellie Monthly Challenge here.

Hugs,
Katie

I am participating in the following challenges:

9 comments:

Lynne K said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Katie! So very pretty, and gorgeous colours and papers. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Heather said...

An adorable card Katie, a lovely design with a beautiful background and die-cut images!!


hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with with
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Cgallenge.

Sharon said...

This is so pretty. love the adorable image and your papers and design are gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Noor Design UK
Hugs Sharon. x

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Katie! Lovely colours and design and I love the cute digi. I wish this would come in a rubber stamp. My printer isn't suitable for printing digis as the ink bleeds when colouring with distress ink. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Katie this is beyond gorgeous my lovely teamie! Those papers are so beautiful and your colouring is dreamy! Stunning creation hunny. Hope the work hours settle for you soon. Happy Saturday! Hugs, Wends x

Virginia Lu said...

Darling design! Love your take on the challenges! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Mandy LaCroix said...

LOVELY delicate card with such a great color scheme! :)
Thanks for sharing over at ATSC! :)

Alexandra♥ said...

really magical! I love the burlap string as a finishing touch for this sweet card.

Hugs,
Alexandra

Tone K. said...

So pretty card! :)
The winners has been announced, you may want to take a look :)
Fussy and Fancy DT :)