My Followers

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Happiness Always

Happy Hump Day Everyone!

Popping in to post a card I made a while ago,
I haven't had time to be on the computer since my son started university.
I really need to get a computer for myself;
will put that on Santa's list!!!


The image is Gorjuss Girl Little Song. I have colored her
with Distress Ink pads on Canson Mix Media paper.


Designer paper ~ Pion Design
Dies ~ Marianne Design, Memory Box, Magnolia, Spellbinders
Sentiment and punches ~ Stampin'Up


Thanks for your visit.

Hugs,
Katie

I am participating in the following challenges:

5 comments:

Gina Knott said...

This is absolutely beautiful Katie! Love the colours, beautiful design and gorgeous embellishments. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Katie! A lovely tag shape, beautiful colours and design and the image is so cute. Great colouring too! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

Danoesja said...

Thi is so beautiful Katie, she is so adorable and your colouring is awesome!
Thanks for joining us at ATSC.
Greetings, Danoesja

Paper Profusion said...

Absolutely adorable card Katie. Nicola x

Monique said...

Wonderfull !! Your colouring is awesome !!

Hugs Monique