My Followers

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Sweet Tilda Baby Girl

Hello Everyone and Happy New Year!!!

It has been a while since I posted anything, although I am still actively crafting.
Hopefully I can get my own computer soon instead of using iPad
which is not user-friendly for writing up blog posts.

Anyway, today I have a baby card to share with you.
This sweet image is Sleeping Tilda Baby by Magnolia.
It is one of my favorite Magnolia stamp.


The image is stamped on Canson Mixed Media paper with Staz-On
Timber Brown ink. It was then water colored with
TH Distress Ink pads. I added sparkles on
the wings and frantaged around
the image for added texture.


Sentiment ~ Stampin'Up
Embellishments ~ The Ribbon Girl and my stash
Designer paper ~ Maja Design Vintage Baby Collection
Dies ~ Magnolia, Marianne Design, Memory Box, Frantic Stamper,
Spellbinders and Stampin'Up


Thanks so much for stopping by and wish you all a
healthy and successful 2017!

Hugs,
Katie

I am participating in the following challenges:


14 comments:

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

What a gorgeous card and I love the colors and design.

Hugs Bianca.
DT Paradise of Magnolia.

Alexandra♥ said...

Hello Katie!!! I am always happy to see your new posts and have been very glad to know that you are "actively crafting" although you haven't been posting anything in a very LONG while. This shaped baby card is spectacular and sooooo very adorable! Can't wait to see your new posts and hopefully you will get a new computer very soon. I miss your art.

Hugs,
Alexandra

CraftyNatalie said...

Beautiful creation, so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie - DT

Norine said...

Just adorable

scrapanik said...

very nice!!! thanks for joining us at Paradise of Stamps......

Céline said...

so happy to be back here to left you a comment ;)
another gorgeous make
hugs
céline

Beth Brovold said...

Hi Katie!!! So good to have you posting again...I've missed your gorgeous creations! Beautifully coloured and designed as always my friend! I'm so glad that you joined us at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia...looking forward to seeing more!
Take care,
Beth

Suzi said...

A beautiful Baby card Katie, love your colouring and attention to detail. Thank you for coming over to play with us at Magnolia-licious. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

Sue said...

This is stunning Katie! I love the sweet image, gorgeous soft colours and such beautiful detailing.
Thank you so much for taking part in A Gem of Challenge.
Hugs, Sue xx

Cara said...

This is just adorable, so delicate. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x

scrapanik said...

very nice!!! thanks for joining us at Paradise os Stamps.......

Vicky said...

Such a beautiful baby cardKatie, fit for any little princess. This is my favourite baby stamp of all time... Love the shape & design of this gorgeous card & anyone who receives this will treasure it for many years.
Thank you for joining us over at LHOSM, hope you will join us again sweetie. Good luck.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Tracy Welham said...

Very beautiful! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

DeeDee said...

Thank you so much for joining our All About Magnolia Challenge with this stunning creation ♥
We really hope to see you back next challenge!
Good Luck!

XX Diana (DeeDee)
www.deedees-cardart.blospot.com