My Followers

Friday, April 21, 2017

Become Your Best You

Hello Friends!
Hope you are all keeping well wherever you are.

A new card to share with you today. I've made it for a friend's birthday.


Over the years, I have bought many digi stamps and they just sat in my computer.
One of my goals this year is to re-discover them and use them for cards.

I have water colored this Saturated Canary digi with Distress Ink pads.


Designer paper ~ Maja Design Coffee in the Arbour collection
Dies ~ Go Kreate, Marianne Design, Memory Box, Prima, Tim Holtz Sizzix
Sentiment ~ Tim Holtz Ideaology stickers



Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great week!

Hugs,
Katie

I am participating in the following challenges:

2 comments:

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card in lovely colours and beautiful designed and embellished. A lovely swet digi and fab colouring too. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

CraftyNatalie said...

Hi. This is such a sweet creation. Love the shaped design. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie-DT